Our Satellite centre classes are run in School term time and are based at different schools all over Southampton.
They are taught by qualified, CRB'd coaches, who will teach a range of gymnastics skills.
There is a choice of classes - Floor and Vault (artistic), Recreational, Acrobatics, and GMPD (Gymnastics for people with disabilities). Many of our centres use the British Gymnastics Proficiency Award scheme.
All of our centre gymnasts are invited to compete at our Annual Club Competition. Some Centres also enter other regional competitions.
Our club has an annual Gala event, in which all our centres and the Elite Squad join together to produce a professional performance.Test Valley Acro - main centre - Monday 6.15- 8.45
- Test Valley Acro - main centre - Saturday 10.00-12.00
- Holy family F+V - main centre - Thursday 6.00-8.00
- City Acro - St Annes School - Thursday 6.00-8.30
- Bartley Junior F+V - Bartley School - Thursday 6.00-7.30
- Bartley Senior F+V - Bartley School - Thursday 7.30-9.00
- Brookfield Novice Community Gym - Brookfield Community School - Friday 6.00-7.00
- Brookfield Advanced Community Gym - Brookfield Community School - Friday 6.00-8.00
- Sholing F+V - Sholing Technology College - Saturday 9.00- 12.00
- Brookfield Novice Artistic - Brookfield Community School - Saturday 10.45-11.45
- Brookfield Advance Artistic - Brookfield Community School - Saturday 10.45-12.45
- Rhythmic Gymnastics - Redbridge Main Centre - Tuesday 5.00-6.30pm
- Recreational Gymnastics
- Street Cheer
- Disabilities Gymnastics
- Freestyle Gymnastics
- Adult Freestyle
- Artistic Gymnastics
- Acrobatics Development Squad
- Acrobatics Gymnastics Squad
- Tumbling Squad
- School Clubs
- Rhythmic Gymnastics
- Satellite Centres