HOURS OF WORK: up to 16 hours per week (Weekdays 4pm onwards and Saturdays) – with potential for further expanded hours.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 14th May 2021
What we are looking for: We are looking for enthusiastic, professional and experienced Gymnastics Coach to join our Experienced Coaching Team. We are looking for someone to coach predominantly within our recreational gymnastics programme. Additional hours will be available with Gymnastics Parties and holiday camps.
- BG level 2 or above Gymnastics Coach (General or Acrobatics), other disciplines may be considered
- DBS (we can help with your online application, this must be received before coaching role commences)
- Safeguarding training
- First Aid qualification
- Previous Gymnastics coaching experience
- Excellent communicator with coaches, parents and children.
- Able to follow Covid processes and policies
- You will be energetic, motivated, very reliable, and able to work independently, have initiative, have a mature attitude and be a team player.
- Flexibility and strong interpersonal skills are essential
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
To view the full advert, please click here.
To apply, please email a CV along with a cover letter detailing why you would like to work at Southampton Gymnastics Club to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 14th May 2021.